- OPENING HOURS
The Museum is open Tuesday-Sunday: 11:00 - 19:00.
Thursday: 11:00-21:00. Monday - the day off.
Closed on first Thursday of the month.
- OUR ADDRESS
Izhevsk, Borodina st. 19,
How to Find Us
In the souvenirs shop you can buy:
- The books by Michael Timofeevich Kalashnikov («Armourer notes», «From strange threshold to the gate of the Spasskaya», «I came the same way with you», «Trajectory of destiny») – in these memoirs author share his recollection about event which participant he was;
- «Kalashnikov – it’s a world» – the album, unique colorful publication;
- «Two centuries of fame» – gift album, in honor of two hundred years of Izhevsk arms production;
- «Udmurt Republic» – three-volume encyclopedia published in 2008;
- Magazins: «Kalashnikov», «Safary», «Soldierly brotherhood»;
- Izhevsk guide and the Kalashnikov Museum and Exhibition Complex of Shooting Arms guide;
- Pamphlets, postcards and others.
Exclusive souvenirs enjoy wide popularity:
- medals made by FGUP «Izhevsk Machine building plant» to special museum order . They help to preserve bright recollections about museum visiting, member about Izhevsk gunsmiths;
- symbolic pens: plastic, metallic, combined, in case and without, rolling, fountain pens. Variety of pens can satisfy even exacting taste;
- symbolic trinkets. Models that presented in souvenir shop are decorated by the laser engraving method and tampon printing.
There is big variety of lighters, table sets, notebooks, marks, T-shirts, handbags, symbolic matches with museum imprint and others.